The Schoolhouse Lodge is a restored two-room school in rural Bayou Meto, Arkansas. Although its heritage is quaint, the modern accommodations will ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay!
Maid service is provided before and after each rental. Your rental is private; no other parties will be booked during your stay.
At the lodge, you'll find:
- Six bedrooms with private bathrooms
- Sleeping accommodations for 14 guests
- Great room with a fire place reminiscent of yesterday’s school day.
- Large flat screen TV with Direct TV connections
- Dry bar filled with you choice of bar accessories
- Half bath off the Great Room
- Fully appointed kitchen anticipating your creative culinary skills.
- You will find awaiting your arrival an ample supply of coffee, condiments, popcorn for popping, and a cookie jar filled with home baked cookies!
- Boot room with gun case and boot rack hangers
- Full bath off the Boot Room
- Utility room equipped with washer, dryer, and freezer
- Screened in Grill House with your choice of charcoal, propane, or flat iron grills
- Fire pit with an abundance of fire wood
- Dog kennel, locks provided
- Wrap-around deck
- Private pond, stocked for fishing
- Clay pigeon thrower provided, please bring your own clay pigeons
- No dogs allowed inside the lodge
- No smoking allowed inside the lodge; ash containers provided on deck
- All processing of game must be done on West side of lodge. Tables, water, and refuse containers provided.
- Arkansas Game and Fish fines violators for wanton waste of game! Should there be evidence of such being done there will be a $250 fine assessed.
- No muddy boots allowed inside the lodge. A boot washing area is provided outside the boot room.
Contact Eddie Lumsden @870-830-0151